Expression Australia and Healthcare Australia Pop-up Vaccination Clinic
Two weeks ago the first pop-up vaccination hub was held at Expression Australia’s East Melbourne office in collaboration with Healthcare Australia. This was a great success.
If you missed out or need your second dose, there will be another pop-up vaccination hub next week!
From the 28 – 29 of October 9am – 4:20pm you can either make an appointment, to guarantee a vaccination or walk into our vaccination hub.
- Expression Australia’s pop-up clinic is inclusive and accessible for Deaf and hard-of-hearing people as we will have Auslan interpreters, qualified nurses, and support staff.
If you are one of the following and in Metropolitan Melbourne, you can get a vaccination:
- People with a Disability (12+)
- Paid or unpaid Carers/Support Staff of someone with a Disability
- Staff/workers in the Disability Sector
- Healthcare workers
- Aged Care Workers
- Indigenous / Torres Strait Islander identifying individuals
- Family members of any of the above categories (including children 12+)
- Deaf people or those with a disability. You are welcome to bring friends and family over the age of 12.
*Remember, there will be no 15km radius restrictions!
Expression Australia encourages our community to get vaccinated so we can protect each other and those around us.
Please share this message with your friends and family.