It’s been a really busy couple of weeks, but here are some disability related link to take you through the long weekend.
- A Critical Disability Studies Workshop is being run at La Trobe University on Wednesday 8 April 2015
- It’s Autism Awareness Day! And these young people are challenging media stereotypes to see the person behind the disability in some beautiful photos.
- And Tracey Spicer suggests that we need to change the way that we talk about Autism.
- Been to any great gigs lately? Thought about how venues and bands can work together to improve access?
- A fascinating read on Disability and Technology at Slate.
- ‘I can have sex and I can have babies. I am a cheap drunk.’ When a performer challenges her audience.
HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!