HAPPY LAST DAY OF SEMESTER!
Good luck with all your exams!
- The Inclusion Club – a clever ad for social inclusion and disability.
- With summer (kind of) on it’s way, maybe it’s time to think about making a splash?
- This year, the Touch Art Fair is celebrating tactile and haptic arts in London.
- Have you heard? Hearing dogs are helping support people who are experiencing hearing loss.
- The Disability Wars – more of the debate around Australia’s historical narrative.
- What’s your FDA?
- International Deaf Culture was celebrated internationally last week.
- New York’s ‘no pet’ culture and service dogs – some tips for those renting.
- ‘Dislecksia’ – The Movie.
- A sociological perspective on disability and biotechnology.
And of course, Happy Halloween!