Happy Friday (again!) – these long weekends and short weeks can stay! Here are some links to take you through:
- The inspiring A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story premiered at SXSW last month.
- After a transgender diva and a bearded drag act, a group of middle-aged punk rockers with learning disabilities could be the next performers to challenge prejudice at the Eurovision song contest.
- Check out Jackie Hagen’s comedic celebrity take on her “stump”
- Seems you can now use the same technology that Stephen Hawkings does to speak with facial expressions – for free!
- Sensory gardens are outdoor spaces designed to stimulate the senses and increase awareness of the body.
- Not everybody wants to be “fixed” – an insight into living deafnesss
- New York – Glamazon Amputees.
- In March and April 2015, the National Gallery of Victoria will be offering free access tours of their general collection.