What is PACE Mentoring Program?
When you sign up for Australian Network on Disability‘s PACE Mentoring program, they’ll connect you with a mentor from one of their member organisations who has advice and wisdom to share.
They’ll find the right mentor for you, based on your location, the industry you’re looking to work in, your goals and other factors.
The 4-months program is a great opportunity to:
- Build confidence
- Develop employability skills
- Practice interview skills
- Network with other professionals
- Visiting worksites
- Learn some top tips to get a head start on your career
- Experience professional and personal development
- Mentoring opportunities are in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide and some regional cities. There are also virtual mentoring opportunities for students and jobseekers based in other locations across Australia.
Anyone 18 years old or over with any type of disability, mental health condition or chronic illness is eligible for the PACE Mentoring Program. Find out more about disability types here.
- Find out more about the PACE Mentoring Program on our website here.
Join AND’s Free Information Sessions
In these sessions, AND will discuss how the program works, what the matching process is like, what to expect from the program and answer any questions you have about PACE Mentoring.
So join AND using the link below!
The sessions will be held online through Zoom.
- Wednesday 18th January 2023, 3pm – 4pm (click here to register)
- Tuesday 14th February 2023, 2pm – 3pm (click here to register)
- *all in Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne time (AEDT)
Please let AND know if you would like any adjustments for this session.