Happy Friday blog followers!
Here are some links to take you through the weekend.
- Microsoft: Why employing autistic people makes good business sense
- Studying is difficult but Alex Lawley wants to change how people view disabilities
- Queer and disability activist, Jacki Jax Brown writes about her desirable disability.
- Nick Davis writes about his coming out as a journalist with a disability.
- Are you a change maker interested in providing great access and opening doors to new and diverse audiences?
- Service dogs making a difference for ex-service people with PTSD.
And the must read story of this week…
“I am his hands, he is my eyes – we are good partners.” beautiful story in cooperation and friendship.