Friday Round Up!
How is every one? Are exams over yet? Do you have six more in the next two days?
Here are some of this week’s links to take your mind off exams, and hopefully the cold too!
- “The disability is not the problem, the accessibility is the problem.” – Mohamed Jemni
- The quote above is an example of the social model of disability. Jarrod Marrinon has some thoughts.
- The very charming Story Balloon, a writers collective made up of people with disabilities.
- Have you come across any Abnormally Funny People?
- A touching story about the friendships that are kindled in the prosthetics fitting room.
- Online is a great place to connect with other people who understand your disability, mental health or medical condition. So is the pub!
- 99 Problems and Palsy is just one.