A Comprehensive Guide to Making Your Conference Accessible
Zero Project has released a comprehensive guide that supports organisations to plan and deliver conferences that are accessible and inclusive of people with disability.
The Zero Project Conference Accessibility Guidelines provides detailed, practical advice on:
- Preparing for your conference;
- Making written and video material accessible;
- Orientation at the conference venue;
- Creating participatory and inclusive conference sessions; and
- Communication after the conference.
To read more and get a copy of the guidelines, visit the Australian Network on Disability website.