PACE Mentoring Spring 2022: Applications Open!
AND is excited to announce that applications for PACE Mentoring Spring 2022 are now open!
- Are you a jobseeker or student with disability, mental health condition or chronic illness?
- Are you looking for career guidance, building disability confidence and employability skills?
PACE Mentoring is a nation-wide, free industry mentoring program that matches jobseekers and students with disability with experienced professionals from leading Australian businesses and organisations.
What is PACE Mentoring Program?
When you sign up for the PACE Mentoring program, you’ll be connected with a mentor from one of AND’s member organisations who has advice and wisdom to share.
They’ll find the right mentor for you, based on your location, the industry you’re looking to work in, your goals and other factors.
The 4-months program is a great opportunity to:
- Build confidence
- Develop employability skills
- Practice interview skills
- Network with other professionals
- Visiting worksites
- Learn some top tips to get a head start on your career
- Experience professional and personal development
- Mentoring opportunities are in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide.
- There are also virtual mentoring opportunities for students and jobseekers based in other locations across Australia.
Are You Eligible?
- Anyone 18 years old or over with any type of disability, mental health condition or chronic illness is eligible for the PACE Mentoring Program.
AND welcomes previous Stepping Into applicants and PACE mentees to re-apply for the program.
AND accepts applications from jobseekers with all types of disability including, but not limited to:
- Physical disability
- Mental health conditions
- Sensory impairments and immunological conditions.
- Find out more about disability types here.
How Do You Apply?
Submit an online application form here by midnight 3 July 2022 (Sunday).
Applied for a previous round of PACE Mentoring?
There is no limitation on how many times you can apply or participate in the program if you still meet the criteria, and AND can copy your previous application over if you reach out to them.