PhD Scholarship Available for Candidates with a Disability
An Australian Research Council grant has a fully funded PhD scholarship on offer under the Universities as Disability Champions of Change program.
Associate Professor Paul Harpur is now advertising for a PhD candidate.
Associate Professor Harpur is especially interested in hearing from a potential candidate who has a disability.
If this offer is relevant to you, please make contact at: email@example.com
Find out more about Associate Professor Paul Harpur
- BBus (HRm), LLB (Hons) LLM, PhD, FHEA, solicitor of the High Court of Australia (non-practicing)
- Academic Fellow, Harvard Law School Project on Disability
- International Distinguished Fellow, Burton Blatt Institute, SU, New York
- ARC Future Fellow – “Normalizing Ability Diversity through Career Transitions: Disability at Work”
- 2019 Fulbright Future Scholar
- Associate Professor, The University of Queensland Law School
“Universities train the disability leaders of tomorrow, employ the disability leaders of today, and produce research and innovation which can make the world more inclusive”
- Paul Harpur, ‘Universities as Disability Champions of Change’ TEDx 2021.