Living with Disability Research Centre – PhD Scholarship Opportunity
The Living with Disability Research Centre is delighted to offer a Research Training Program (RTP) PhD Scholarship opportunity for an outstanding candidate to explore a disability related topic in a discipline such as social work, disability studies or any other of the social sciences.
They are seeking a high achieving candidate, preferably with experience in the disability sector, to develop a project and conduct original research on a suitable theme.
Specific areas of interest include social inclusion, the effectiveness and quality of disability services, and the rights of people with intellectual disabilities.
Join a leading Research Centre and work with a multi-disciplinary team of disability researchers at La Trobe University.
As an applicant you should have an interest in improving the social inclusion of people with intellectual disability through research.
- Applications are now open and will close on 31 October 2021.
- Please note, applications must be made through the La Trobe Graduate Research School. See link below.
- a La Trobe Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship for three and a half years, with a value of $28,597 per annum
- a top up scholarship of $8,000 a year for 3 years
- a fee-relief scholarship for up to four years
- opportunity to be part of one of the leading disability research centres in Australia
- This opportunity is only open to domestic students.
- Please contact Professor Christine Bigby to discuss your ideas for a project.
- Email: C.Bigby@latrobe.edu.au
- Phone: 0438 602 264
- You must apply directly through the La Trobe Graduate Research School by 31 October, 2021.