We Are Interested in the Views of Individuals Over 18 Years of Age Who Have Epilepsy
Seeking Participants with Epilepsy
This study aims to understand your interests, expectations, and decision-making around a brain-machine interface that may be a potential treatment for epilepsy.
- You will receive a $30 gift card to compensate for your time
Your participation will involve:
- A 90 minute focus group (much like a conversation)
- and a short demographic questionnaire.
Participation in the focus group will be via teleconference call. Any travel expenses will be covered
For more information please contact:
- Adrian Carter
- School of Psychological Sciences, Monash University
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / 9902 9431
Human Ethics Approval: 19968