Telstra is offering Engineering students with disability paid internship opportunities in Melbourne this winter!
Are you a student with disability who wants to:
- Gain paid work experience in a leading organisation?
- Build a network of contacts?
- Develop valuable skills and experience?
Stepping Into is a paid internship program designed specifically for university students with disability who want to gain some paid hands-on work experience.
Opportunities with Telstra in Melbourne for Engineering students include:
- Networks – Managed & Security Product Engineering
- Business Support & Improvement
- Telstra Operation/Wireless Network Engineering
- Connect and Collaborate Team
- Networks, Program Management
- Transport and Routing Engineering Team
For more information about these roles, visit our website.
The program will run over the university holidays in July, allowing students to accommodate their studies and other commitments. Placements are for a minimum 152 hours. These hours can be worked either full time or part time depending on your requirements for workplace adjustments.
Students must be in their penultimate or final year of study to participate in Stepping Into, and must be registered with Disability Services at their university. For full details on eligibility requirements, please click here.