Stepping Into NDIA
The National Disability Insurance Agency are offering Business, HR, Law, PR and Communications and IT students paid internship opportunities in Geelong and Canberra this winter through the Stepping Into Winter internship program.
Are you a student with disability who wants to:
- Gain paid work experience in a leading organisation?
- Build a network of contacts?
- Develop valuable skills and experience?
Stepping Into is a paid internship program designed specifically for university students with disability who want to gain some paid hands-on work experience.
Positions with NDIA for students are in the following areas:
- Engagement Branch – Geelong
- Risk and Business Planning team – Geelong
- Legal – Information law – Canberra
- Finance branch – Geelong
- ICT Management – Geelong
- ICT Management – Canberra
- People and Culture intern – Geelong
You can view the position details and download an application form on our website.
The internships will run over the university holidays in July, allowing students to accommodate their studies and other commitments. Placements are for a minimum 152 hours. These hours can be worked either full time or part time depending on your requirements for workplace adjustments. Students must be in their penultimate or final year of study to participate in Stepping Into, and must be registered with Disability Services at their university. For full details on eligibility requirements, please click here.