Share your story (*PAID opportunity!)
The Workability Project is looking for students with disability interested in participating in a paid interview to talk about their ability and Post-school pathways for Workability Series on Vimeo and in-person speaking opportunities at schools to students and staff.
To apply, you must have a disability or live with ‘diverseability’.
- Aged 16 years or older
- Have experience in employment or running their own business
- Available during school hours
- Be able to attend One Day Training
Different ways to get involved:
- Speaking to small groups of students with disabilities
- Take part in a Video interview
- Write your story for a newsletter or social media
Share your experience with any of the following topics:
- Work experience
- TAFE/ University
- How you talk about the ability
- Rights at Work