Campaigns and Awareness Days for Inclusion of People with Disability at Work
Campaigns and awareness days related to the inclusion of people with disability are listed below (thank you to AND for this list).
Awareness days can help promote a culture of inclusion and demonstrate your commitment to a workplace that is accessible, safe and supports everyone to reach their full potential.
This guide is designed to help you plan for and contribute to key global and national campaigns for inclusion of people with disability in 2021.
- World Hearing Day
- International Women’s Day
- World Autism Awareness Day
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- R U OK?Day
- International Day of Sign Languages
- International Day for Universal Access to Information
- National Safe Work Month
- World Sight Day
- World Mental Health Day
- International White Cane Day
- International Day of People with Disability
- Human Rights Day
*For more information, see the full article at Australian Network on Disability.