Stepping Into Internship Program – Nominations Open for Winter 2021!
The Stepping Into Program has connected 1,508 students with disability to leading Australian employers since 2005.
87% of Stepping Into supervisors agreed that they were ‘more confident about managing or supporting a team member with disability’ after participating in the program.
Engaging with the Stepping Into program is simple. Australian Network on Disability (AND) find talented students with disability and assess their eligibility.
They’ll manage student and workplace briefings prior, as well as the evaluation and feedback process after internships are completed.
Dates for the Winter 2021 Program
- Complete the Stepping Into Participation Form with a detailed position description by 28 February 2021.
- Commence interviews in May after AND has completed screening and shortlisting.
- Run internships in July
Dial in to a free webinar for more information
Isabel Heiner, Program Manager, will discuss the Stepping Into Winter 2021 process, timeline, the support AND provides hiring managers and supervisors, and great outcomes from our last Program Evaluation.
- When: 2:00-2:30pm Tuesday 2nd February 2021
- How: Click Here to Join the Webinar (or dial in to the audio at 1800 571 212, Conference ID: 575 182 743#)
*Please advise if you have any accessibility requirements for the session. We can arrange live captioning with 72 hours notice.
Still working from home due to COVID-19?
Reach out to AND to discuss how you can still plan for a Stepping Into intern with flexibility in work arrangements.
- Contact Isabel Heiner on 03 9614 2089 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.