Team Monash 2020 ‘Cooking Up a Storm’ – Lockdown 2.0 recipe challenge
Share your most cheerful, cheap, healthy and delicious Iso recipes with Team Monash and win!
Audience: Students and Staff
- Comp start date: Monday August 31st (2 weeks)
- Comp end date: Sunday September 13th
- Winners announced: Thursday September 17th
(Note: it may be extended if performing well)
- Take photos or video of yourself cooking or the finished product of your signature go-to dish during Iso
- Include the ingredients and recipe in your post
- Share it to Social Media (Insta or FB), tag @team.monash and any Clubs you are a member of
- Use the below hashtags
- Be sure you follow Team Monash on social media
- Get your friends and family to comment and like
- Team Monash will also share each entry when tagged
- Photos (max 5) or Video (max 30 seconds)
- $30 Maximum spend for ingredients (we don’t want you to go and cook lobster thermidor although that might make a good toastie!)
- Bonus points for creativity!
Hashtags: Social Media
- #MonashSpirit Facebook
- #TeamMonash Instagram
- #staff (or) #student
- We have 10 x $50 Coles Myer gift cards up for grabs and a range of categories, including:
- Most popular dish (as per social media engagement)
- Runner up dish (as per social media engagement)
- Club with the most entries ($100 club prize)
- Most colourful dish (as deemed by the judges)
- Easiest dish to make (as tested by the judges)
- Best comfort food
- All winners and the top 20 as voted by social media will receive a limited edition #monashspirit T Shirt.
- Top 50 recipes will go into a digital recipe book to be distributed throughout the Monash community.
Head over to https://connectedcommunities.monash.edu/cook for more info on how to enter!