2023 Disability Scholarship Program Applications are Now Open
The Department of Justice and Community Safety (DJCS) is pleased to announce applications are open for the 2023 Disability Scholarship Program.
What is the Disability Scholarship Program?
Three annual scholarships are awarded to Victorian students with disability studying at the diploma, advanced diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Scholarships are paid over two years for full-time study, and pro-rata payments are available for recipients in part-time study. One scholarship is valued at $40,000 and two scholarships are valued at $10,000 each.
Scholarships are Offered in the Following Justice and Community Safety Related Fields of Study:
- Civil and criminal law
- Criminology and crime prevention
- Paralegal work
- Social work
- Emergency management
- Other justice and community safety-related fields
How to Apply
- The online Application Form can be found on the DJCS DSP website.
- Before submitting your application, please ensure you gather all supporting evidence.
- Applications and all supporting evidence must be submitted before the closing date.
- Reasonable adjustments will be provided throughout the application process upon request.
The closing date for completed applications is 5.00pm Friday 8 September 2023. Late applications cannot be accepted.
- For more information, you can download the Program Guidelines from the website as a Word document here or as a PDF here.
If you require any of the documents in an alternative format or have any questions about the Disability Scholarship Program, please email the Inclusion and Intersectionality branch:
- Inclusion and Intersectionality Team
- Department of Justice and Community Safety | 121 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC
- E: email@example.com