I CAN National Online Mentoring Program Position: Customer Service Coordinator
This is a part-time, work-from-home role (anywhere in Australia).
This role would be ideal for someone who has experience navigating NDIS as a participant or as the parent/carer of a participant, or has previous professional experience with NDIS.
- Assisting the National Online Mentoring Program with customer service.
- Writing NDIS reports for NDIS-funded customers.
- Maximum Term Part-time role (11.4 hours per week) until December 2021.
- Flexible daytime hours (Monday-Friday)
- $62,000 – 74,000k package pro rata to 0.3 FTE (includes superannuation and salary packaging benefits)
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an individual with strong written communication skills who enjoys performing shared tasks in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to communicate with parents of Autistic young people through email and phone. From a practical sense you will possess:
- An understanding of the NDIS and its language.
- Adaptive communication skills across a variety of audiences and the emotional intelligence to handle all situations with care and professionalism.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Strong written ability to suit the needs of stakeholders.
- An appreciation for working in a fast-paced, supportive team environment.
About the Role
Reporting to National Online Programs Manager, the Customer Service Coordinator (National Online Mentoring Program), will be responsible for
- Writing/ preparing/ reviewing and distributing NDIS reports to NDIS participants in the National Online Program and
- Supporting quality customer service in the National Online Program.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Writing Post-Program NDIS reports for National Online Program participants which are aligned with NDIS language/ policies and participant goals.
- Assist with the Online Mentoring In-take and Enrolment during In-take periods.
- Partner with Accounts Receivable to follow up payments from customers.
- Providing assistance to the customer service tasks which are shared across the National Online Mentoring Program staff, such as following up customer service agreements, phone calls, sending out participant information packs and supporting the continued migration of the program with Salesforce.
Applicants must have the ability to work from home and be able to apply and provide a clear Working With Children Check.
PLEASE VIEW THE COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION HERE.