Webinar: Workplace Adjustments – What Are They, How to Make Them, and Support You Can Count On
Take the right steps to make your workplace accessible and inclusive for everyone, including people with disability.
Forward-thinking organisations are taking the lead to embrace the skills people with disability have to offer. However, a lack of awareness and understanding of how to best support people with disability through simple adjustments has the potential to create barriers.
This free 30-min webinar will inform line managers, HR professionals, and business leads on why and how to organise workplace adjustments and see how JobAccess works with employers and employees with disability to simplify the process.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn what are workplace adjustments and discuss a wide range of examples that can help improve accessibility.
- Explore financial assistance available to employers through the Australian Government’s Employment Assistance Fund.
- Discover what a Reasonable Adjustment Policy is and why it is essential for employers to have one.
- When: Tuesday, 30 March 2021
- Who: This information session is for Employers, and should be of interest to line managers, human resources and recruitment professionals, and business leads.
11.00 am to 11.30 am – New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania
11.00 am to 11.30 am – Australian Capital Territory
10.30 am to 11.00 am – South Australia
10.00 am to 10.30 am – Queensland
09.30 am to 10.00 am – Northern Territory
08.00 am to 08.30 am – Western Australia
- Where: Register to attend the webinar
- Access: This event will have live captioning. You will be asked to provide any access requirements during the registration process. Electronic copies of presentation are available on request.
Registrations will close at 12.00 pm AEDT on Monday, 29 March, so don’t miss out!
For more information or if you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us at JobAccess@workfocus.com.