Disability Services Friday Round Up!
It’s that Friday feeling again! Here are some disability-related news links to take you into the weekend;
- Have you been keeping an eye on the Scottish Referendum? The Guardian provides an insight on how people with disabilities will be voting today.
- Seen any films made by people with disabilities lately? Here’s a list from Superfest in San Francisco.
- Meet Simon Minty from the Abnormally Funny People.
- Check out the Disability Visibility Project aimed at recording disability history.
- Stella Young on Melbourne’s coffee, cobblestones and more.
- A tale of mental illness from the inside – Elyn Saks’s TEDx talk.
- Did you catch the 2014 National Disability Forum?
- What DON’T you say to a person with a disability?
- Oh hi, Miss Idaho!