JobAccess Webinar – How Australian Businesses Can Take the Lead on Disability Employment
More than 113,000 Australians with disability are currently unemployed and looking to work*.
Is your organisation ready to employ their skills?
- This webinar may have the answer.
Australian businesses are at risk of missing out on the potential of disability employment due to the lack of exposure, low awareness and limited knowledge about the supports available.
A recent JobAccess survey found that 7 in 10 people have not heard of workplace adjustments, which can be a powerful asset to build a truly inclusive and accessible workplace.
Join the JobAccess free 35-min webinar where they will discuss how employers can tap into workplace adjustments to attract, employ and retain people with disability.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gather insights from JobAccess’ national survey on the general awareness of disability and workplace adjustments.
- Hear first-hand from large organisations and self-employed people with disability on the impact JobAccess has made in their workplace.
- Learn about the wide range of free supports available to assist employers and people with disability at work.
- When: Thursday, 31 March 2022
- Where: Register to attend the webinar
Time: 11.30 am to 12.05 pm AEDT
11.00 am to 11.35 am ACDT
10.30 am to 11:05 am AEST
10.00 am to 10.35 am ACST
08.30 am to 09.05 am AWST
- RSVP by: Monday, 28 March 2022
- Access: Live captioning is available for this event. You will be asked to provide any access requirements during the registration process.
For more information or if you have any questions or require assistance, please contact JobAccess at JobAccess@workfocus.com.