ADCET Marketing and Communications Officer Role – Apply Now!
ADCET Marketing and Communications Officer
- Fixed term, part time position for 4 months.
- Based in Hobart or Launceston, with flexible work arrangements considered, including working remotely.
- Create communication content and visual communication on behalf of ADCET.
ADCET is a component of the Higher Education Disability Support Program, and aims to facilitate equitable access to education and training for people with disability by providing information and resources to support disability practitioners, academic staff, teachers and students with disability in the post-secondary education and training sector.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and evaluation of the ADCET and Disability Awareness brand and marketing strategy
- Content creation, including graphics design.
- Create and manage the social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram across the different programs and projects managed by ADCET.
- Management of Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Production of print and online publications.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Podcast editing and publishing to podcast channels.
To be successful in the role, your application will need to demonstrate;
- Completion of a tertiary qualification in marketing and communications or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and or education and training.
- Ability to drive and deliver marketing and communications to meet ADCET’s strategic objectives.
- Extensive knowledge in applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Buzzsprout and Mailchimp.
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business/Ads Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager and sound knowledge in SEO.
- Extensive experience in creating accessible Word documents, Excel workbooks, PowerPoint presentations and Outlook emails and optimising for accessibility.
- Training or accreditation in accessibility and/or related practices including Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
- Experience in working with content management systems (CMS).
Appointment to this role will be at HEO 5 and will have a total remuneration package of up to $92,538 comprising base salary within the range of $70,822 to $79,092 plus 17% superannuation.
The University of Tasmania recognises that this is critical for the workforce at the University to protect the safety of our workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians.
Applicants for this role must be prepared to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.
How to Apply
- To apply online, please provide your CV and 1-2-page cover letter outlining your interest in the role, skills, capabilities and experience. You do not need to separately address the success criteria.
- For further information about this position, please contact Jane Hawkeswood, ADCET Project Officer, Jane.Hawkeswood@utas.edu.au or (03) 6324 3615.
- Please visit https://www.utas.edu.au/jobs/applying for our guide to applying and details on the recruitment process.
Applications close Tuesday, 1 March 2022, 11.55pm