PACE Mentoring Spring 2021 Applications Are Now Open!
PACE Mentoring is an industry mentoring program that matches jobseekers and students with disability with experienced professionals from leading Australian businesses.
The program is a great opportunity for you to:
- Build confidence
- Develop employability skills
- Learn some top tips to get a head start on your career
- Experience professional and personal development
How PACE Mentoring helped Melissa
“After I finished PACE, I submitted my resume to Indooroopilly State High School, where I was successful in obtaining an interview. Initially I was nervous, but I just relaxed and thought of the tips my mentor gave me. A week later I got a call from the principal saying that I had the job as a mathematics and science teacher.”
– Melissa from the 2018 PACE Mentoring cohort reflecting on how PACE helped her break into the teaching industry.
Read more great stories from PACE Mentoring HERE
Want to learn more about the program?
Come along to AND’s free PACE Information sessions where they discuss what the PACE program is and how it can help your professional and personal development.
The sessions will be held through Microsoft TEAMS. This session is open to jobseekers, students and industry providers so feel free to share the details!
- Thursday 3rd June 2pm – 3pm (Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne time)
- Wednesday 16th June 11am – 12pm (Sydney/Canberra/Melbourne time)
Who is eligible?
- Anyone 18 years or over with any type of disability, mental health condition or chronic illness is eligible for the PACE Mentoring Program.
Mentoring opportunities are in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth & Adelaide. There are also some virtual mentoring opportunities for students and jobseekers based in other locations across Australia.