Looking to gain paid work experience in a leading organisation, build a network of contacts, and develop valuable skills and experience?
Stepping Into is a paid internship program designed specifically for university students with disability to gain hands-on work experience in their chosen field of study.
The Australian Network on Disability (AND), work with employers to identify and provide opportunities for university students with disability to “step into” the workplace. Stepping Into is an opportunity to gain exposure to various industries, and work alongside experienced professionals to further your skills and experience.
This summer there are opportunities all around Australia for students with a thirst for learning, and the willingness to give it a go.
Internships are available at:
- The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development
- Fair Work Ombudsman
- Cummins South Pacific
- The Department of Communications and the Arts
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- Commonwealth Bank
And many more!
To view the current positions available, please visit the website. Please note: The website is constantly being updated with new positions. Keep checking in to see new opportunities.
Opportunities are based in city and regional areas all around Australia.
To be eligible, you must demonstrate the following:
- Be in your penultimate or final year of study;
- Be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident;
- Be registered with Disability Services at your university, or have proof of eligibility from a medical practitioner.
For more information about the program, visit the website, like us on Facebook, or get in touch with us at the Australian Network on Disability on 03 9621 2276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our mailing list for updates on advertised positions.