Impulsivity and Attention in Adults with ADHD
Monash Researchers are seeking people diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) who are aged over 18 and don’t have any previous history of psychosis, organic brain disorder, epilepsy or serious head injury, to participate in a study investigating impulsivity, attention and local sleep.
Participants in this study will be asked to complete:
- An online questionnaire
- An interview with a clinician
- An online impulsivity game, and
- A computer task at Monash University
– whilst connected to EEG equipment to measure brain activity.
- Participation will take up to 5 hours, and participants will be reimbursed up to $100 (in the form of a Coles Group Gift Card) for their time.
Monash University Clayton Campus
- To express interest in participating or for further information please email: Elaine.Pinggal@monash.edu
*This project has been reviewed and approved by the Monash University Human Ethics Research Committee – Project Number 17839 and 29393