Are You Over 18 with Epilepsy?
The School of Psychological Sciences at Monash University are interested in the views of individuals over 18 years of age who have epilepsy.
This study aims to understand your interests, expectations, and decision-making around a brain-machine interface that may be a potential treatment for epilepsy.
- You will receive a $30 gift card to compensate for your time.
Your participation will involve:
- A 90 minute focus group (much like a conversation) and a short demographic questionnaire.
- Participation will involve travelling to 770 Blackburn Road, Clayton, and travel expenses will be covered.
For more information please contact:
- Adrian Carter, School of Psychological Sciences, Monash University
- firstname.lastname@example.org; 9902 9431
- Human Ethics Approval: 19968