Are You Over 18 with a Vision Impairment?
The School of Psychological Sciences at Monash University are interested in the views of individuals over 18 years of age who have a vision impairment.
They are seeking participants for a study which aims to understand your interests, expectations, and decision-making around a brain-machine interface that may potentially assist in visual navigation.
- You will receive a $30 gift card to compensate for your time.
Your participation will involve:
- A 90 minute focus group (much like a conversation) and a short demographic questionnaire.
- Participation will involve travelling to 770 Blackburn Road, Clayton, and travel expenses will be covered.
For more information please contact:
- Adrian Carter, School of Psychological Sciences, Monash University
- email@example.com; 9902 9431
- Human Ethics Approval: 19968