Apply now: NAB Summer 2022/23 Melbourne & Sydney Internships – Applications Now Open!
Are you a university student with disability looking for paid work experience that counts?
AND are excited to announce that early applications for NAB’s Summer internship roles are open now!
National Australia Bank (NAB) is offering 4 internship roles in Melbourne and Sydney this Summer as part of the Stepping Into Internship Summer Program 2022/23.
Applications close in two weeks by midnight 2nd September 2022.
Four roles are available to students through the Stepping Into Program:
- NAB Summer Intern – Business Banking (Melbourne)
- NAB Summer Intern – Business Banking (Sydney)
- NAB Summer Intern – People & Culture (Melbourne)
- NAB Summer Intern – Risk (Melbourne)
About the Stepping Into Internship Program
The NAB internships are for 8 weeks full time, commencing on 28 November 2022 and finishing on 3 February 2023, with a 2-week break between 23 December 2022 to 6 January 2022.
It is a great opportunity to:
- Gain paid and valuable career-relevant work experience
- Learn new skills
- Grow your knowledge of your chosen industry
- Develop networking and social skills
- Support provided throughout the program
You can download the position descriptions of the NAB roles for more information.
Download the NAB Summer Intern – Business Banking Position Description here
Download the NAB Summer Intern – People & Culture Position Description here
Download the NAB Summer Intern – Risk Position Description here