My Disability My ‘Plus’ – Join AND’s upcoming Employability Series Webinar
Free Webinar hosted by Helen Cooke, CEO & Founder of MyPlus (UK)
You are invited to join our upcoming webinar to hear from disability expert, Helen Cooke, on how students and jobseekers can use disability to stand out from the crowd.
What we’ll cover:
- Disability – help or hindrance?
- Identifying your ‘Plus’
- Writing your Strength Statement
- Top Tips
- You will also hear from a Stepping Into Alumni on their experience of talking about their disability with employers.
- Where: Online via MS Teams
Thursday 28th October
- Melbourne/Sydney/Canberra/Hobart – 6:00-7:00pm
- Brisbane – 5:00-6:00pm
- Adelaide – 5:30-6:30pm
- Perth – 3:00-4:00pm
- Darwin – 4:30-5:30pm
Click here to join the session, or dial in via phone at 1800 571 212, participant code: 921 529 172# to listen in via audio.
- Accessibility: Please contact email@example.com if you have any accessibility requirements. We can arrange live captioning with 72 hours notice if requested.
This webinar is part of Australian Network on Disability’s Employability Series. Click here to read more.