Applications CLOSE next week September 30!
NEW JOBS LISTED!!
Stepping into… is a paid internship program specifically designed for students with disability, who want to gain paid, hands-on work experience in an industry that is relevant to their degree and chosen field of study.
The internships are offered by participating employers who are members of the Australian Network on Disability. Students in their penultimate or final year (but expect to finish no earlier than June 2014) studying a relevant degree should apply.
The internship will take place in the summer of 2013/2014 during university end of year break.
Internships are available at: Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
Disciplines include: IT, ICT, Computer Science, Law, Communications, Business Admin, Human Resources, Policy and Finance.
Participating organisations include:
- Australia Post
- Dept of Prime Minister & Cabinet
- Lend Lease
- Dept of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Dept of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
- Dept of Resources, Energy and Tourism
- NSW Dept of Attorney General and Justice
- NSW Safety, Return to Work & Support Division
- City of Greater Dandenong
- Federal Court of Australia
- Dept of Broadband, Communications and Energy Efficiency
- NSW Dept of Education and Communities
- Australian Trade Commission (Austrade)
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW and CLOSE on Monday, September 30, by 5pm AEST
You will be required to attend a briefing session to be considered for an internship, as part of the selection process and determining your suitability. Please refer to the details on the website.
To find out about the opportunities and how to apply, visit AND’s website on the below link:
- Look under “Apply for Summer 2013/14”
- You can find out more about “Stepping into…” under “Information for Students”
- You can download application form under webpage