Good morning everyone, and happy Friday! It’s been Survival Week – did you get yourself some dumplings and ASOS gear?
Here’s a wrap up of the week’s disability-themed news:
- Just over a week until the Federal Election – what does this mean for DisabilityCare?
- Speaking of the election – we’ve blogged about it before and we’ll blog about it again – telephone voting for blind and low vision voters!
- Have you been to Monet’s Garden at the NGV yet? There is an accessible evening next week!
- More art – next Saturday is the opening of By Women, Of Women at Arts Project in Northcote.
- Over in the UK, the Swindon wheelchair street dance project has been awarded a grant!
- More UK news; one year on, there’s a lot of discussion about the legacy of the London Paralymics. What do you think?
I think spring has finally sprung! (via~astapot)