12 Month Paid Internship with CumminsWednesday, August 26th, 2020
Stepping Into Internships: 12 Month Paid Internship with Cummins – Applications Open Now!
Are you interested in a 12 month paid internship for 2021?
Cummins South Pacific are looking for a Legal Intern, Marketing Intern and Electrical Engineering Intern with disability to join their team.
About the Cummins Stepping Into Internship Opportunities
This is an opportunity to gain 12 months paid, real-world experience with a leading global company!
- Applicants must be studying Law, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications, Advertising or Event Management
- Applicants must have one year left of their degree at the time of internship commencement (January 2021)
- Interns are expected to pause their studies to undertake the 12 month internship
- Applicants must have Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- The positions are located in Scoresby, Melbourne but may proceed in a ‘work-from-home’ capacity
You can view position descriptions for these roles here.
Apply Here by Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Cummins South Pacific, a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions.
- Headquartered in the US, since its founding in 1919, Cummins employs approximately 62,600 people committed to powering a more prosperous world through three global corporate responsibility priorities critical to healthy communities: education, environment and equality of opportunity.
- For more information about Cummins South Pacific, check out their website here.
For more information on the Stepping Into Internship Program, contact the AND Team on 02 8270 9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.