Graduate Insight Program – Accessibility and Inclusion
*9:30am – 1pm, Friday 12 July 2019
*Register by 7 July 2019
Are you in your penultimate (second last) or final year of either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree?
The Graduate Insight Program – Accessibility and Inclusion is aimed at people with a disability, including those who have physical, mental, intellectual or sensory impairments that may hinder their full and effective participation in society on an equal basis with others. It provides insight into the Department of Justice and Community Safety’s Graduate Program and the career opportunities and pathways available.
The program will include:
- Overview of the Graduate Program and application process
- Panel discussion with current graduates
- Morning tea with graduates and employees
- Introduction to their Diversity Issues Unit
- Career journey of a staff member with a disability
The Department of Justice and Community Safety are looking for people who want to make a difference. People who take pride in their work and who are committed to making Victoria a safer place.
They embrace diversity and strive to have a workforce that reflects the community they serve. They want to recruit the best people regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation or cultural background, and hope you will join them.
*Please note, places are limited and registering for this event doesn’t guarantee a placement. Further details will be provided to participants offered a placement in the program. To be eligible for the Graduate Insight Program you must be:
- An Australian citizen, Permanent Resident of Australia or a New Zealand citizen
- In your second last or final year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline.
Click here to register your interest >>
- Registrations close midnight Sunday 7 July 2019
*For more information, please contact email@example.com