Pathways to UniFriday, January 28th, 2022
Pathways to Uni – ATAR
From: MSA Training and Professional Development
Didn’t get the ATAR you wanted? No problem!
- Our qualifications do not require you to have a certain ATAR score to be eligible for enrolment.
- Our courses are open to all, and can be used as a Pathway into Uni.
Students who complete our Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care are eligible to enrol into a Bachelors of Education at Monash.
You will also be granted up to 48 credits, which is equal to 1 year of study at Uni.
What funding is available?
Government funding through Skills Victoria is available for eligible participants.
Please click here and you will be able to assess your eligibility.
- Enrolment in a government funded place may impact on your ability to access future government funding.
You may be eligible for funding from VERTO if;
- You are between the ages of 45-70, and
- currently living in VIC, NSW or ACT and
- an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
If eligible, VERTO may pay half of your course fees, up to $2,200.
If you would like to find out more, check your eligibility or start your funding process, please visit the VERTO website here.
The Victorian Government has partnered with the Commonwealth Government to create a JobTrainer Fund.
This will provide additional funding to increase access to training for Victorians who have been most impacted by COVID – 19.
- If you are aged between 17-24 or a job seeker you may be eligible to benefit from free or low fee training places.
- A current and valid Commonwealth Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Veteran’s Gold Card
- A separation certificate from your employer
- A letter from their employer or company receiver stating that you have been made redundant or will be retrenched.
There is only a limited number of funded spots under the Job Trainer Initiative.
Please contact us if you would like further information or if you would like to find out if you are eligible for the funding.
If you are ready to enrol or have any questions, please feel free to get in contact with one of our friendly staff using the link below.