Stepping Into Internships UpdateFriday, September 20th, 2019
Stepping Into Internships – Two Weeks To Go!
- Technology Intern (Melbourne)
- Accessibility Plan Intern (Melbourne)
- Civil Engineer or Environmental Engineer/Scientist or Project Manager Intern (Canberra)
- Environment & Resources Intern (Melbourne)
- Mine Planning Intern (Perth)
- Planning and Technical Intern (Brisbane)
- Operations Finance Intern (Melbourne & Perth)
- Marine Division Program Management Intern (Canberra)
- Policy Development and Advice Intern (Canberra)
- Comms Specialist Intern (Sydney or Melbourne)
- Demand and Performance Analyst Intern (Melbourne)
- Mental Health Support Officer Intern (Geelong Location: Hunter Region, NSW, or Perth, WA may also be considered)
- ICT Support Officer Intern (Canberra)
- Human Resources Intern (Brisbane)
- Strategic Contract Management Intern (Brisbane)
- Legal Intern (Melbourne)
- Strategy and Finance Intern (Melbourne)
- Supplier Inclusion & Diversity Assistant Intern (Sydney)
- Analyst Intern (Sydney)
We have plenty more organisations and positions listed on our website!
If you’ve already applied – thank you! We have had more positions added since our first email, so be sure to check our website for the updated list, and email email@example.com you would like to change your preferences. Don’t forget to share this email with people you know who might be interested, too!
If you haven’t already applied: applications close Friday 4th October. Head to our website to view all available positions, and apply here!
Am I eligible?
- Stage of study: final or second last year of university
- Discipline of Study: All are encouraged to apply
- Citizenship status: Australian citizen, Permanent Resident or international student with full working rights in Australia
AND accepts applications from students with all types of disability including, but not limited to: physical disability, mental health conditions, sensory impairments and immunological conditions.
How do I apply?
Read the details on our information page for students and complete our online application form by 4th October 2019
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
To speak to a member of the Stepping Into team call 1300 36 36 45 or email firstname.lastname@example.org