You’re Invited to The 2021 Students with a Disability Super Fair
Your big break starts here!
TUESDAY, 28TH SEPTEMBER 2021
- 2:00PM to 4:00PM in NSW, QLD, ACT, VIC & TAS
- 1:30PM to 3:30PM in SA & NT
- 12:00PM to 2:00PM in WA
Who is this for?
The Students with a Disability Super Fair is for all students studying any degrees wanting to discover employers who have either a dedicated graduate program for students with a disability or offer otherwise attractive and inclusive opportunities.
How does it work?
This is an interactive virtual career fair designed to help you learn about graduate job and internship opportunities you can apply for. The fair is conducted via video conference and split into two parts.
First 30 minutes: Panel Sessions
Begin the fair by joining one of several Focus Sessions. These concurrent sessions will give you an opportunity to find out about the sector and collect some insider tips on how to succeed.
Next 1.5 hours: Exhibitor Sessions
For the remainder of the fair, you can meet employers live in their booth. This session is broken into three half an hour blocks. During each block, exhibitors may present on a topic, run speed interviews, or have open Q&A.
Who Will You Meet?
We’ve invited some of Australia’s best graduate employers to meet with you and share what a future working with them looks like.
Why Should You Attend?
Applying for graduate jobs is a bit like sitting your final exams; the lecturer usually gives away some handy tips in the final class!
Don’t Make the Mistake of Submitting Job Applications Without Being Prepared
Attend this event to meet the employers you already know about, discover new ones, and find out what recruiters are looking for in your job applications.
- This event is part of the Prosple Super Career Fair series.
- This series of virtual career events are being run collaboratively between Prosple, GradAustralia, participating Australian universities, and employers.
- These fairs are completely free for students. By attending these fairs, you give permission for Prosple to share your contact and attendance details with employers wanting to hire you and with your university.