Applications Open NOW for Mentoring Positions!
Please note that applications for Australian Network on Disability’s mentoring program, PACE Autumn 2020 are now open, and are closing at the end of February 2020.
Another Paid Internship Opportunity Available
AND has another paid internship opportunity available! The position is for 3 months with commencement in late-January 2020.
- Latrobe City Council (Morwell) – Organisational Development Officer Intern
The intern will provide professional and administrative support and assistance to the Organisational Development team. Main tasks would include:
- Sourcing and scheduling training
- Set up and pack up of training venue
- Ordering catering, purchase orders and general administration
- Administration of performance appraisal system
- Administration of learning management system
- Facilitate some training (i.e. corporate induction)
- Some travel required
The role is open to current University students in their penultimate or final year of study, and TAFE students studying a Cert IV or above. The role is also open to those who have recently graduated. If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please apply here or you can visit the Students page of the Connect50 website to apply or download the Position Description. Applications for the role are open until Sunday January 12th 2020.
*P.S. From all of us at DSS, we hope you have a safe and enjoyable Christmas and New Year. Our office will re-open on 2 January 2020.