Join This Monash Careers Summit Event 5 August 2020!
Inclusivity and accessibility should be an important part of a workplace.
Join this presentation to learn about the GradWISE Program, designed to assist students living with a disability, and gain insight from one of Australia’s most well-known telecommunications organisations on how employer support can assist your career journey.
- In this one-hour webinar (plus an additional 15-min live Q&A), you will learn about the successful GradWISE program, showcasing its high level recruitment expertise coupled with ongoing support. GradWISE are with you ever step of the way, unlocking and optimising your brain/body system, building resilience through-out the application process and staying with you after you gain employment to navigate your first work year.
- You will also hear from Telstra, a leading pro-disability confident employer giving a sneak peek, ‘all access pass’ into their application process. Lean about what reasonable adjustments are offered during the application process and the ongoing support upon commencing employment.
- You will also hear from a recent Monash University graduate linked to GradWISE speaking of his journey to successfully being offered TWO 2021 graduate positions.
- Graduate application process and available reasonable adjustments
- Application and interview tips from Telstra
- How to unlock high performance by optimising your brain and body system.
- How to ensure you are competitive for graduate and entry level opportunities.
Time: 11:00am -12:00pm
Register now: Registration Link