The New Access Hub Site is Here!
Testing has finished on the Beta version of Access Hub and recently the final website was launched – accesshub.gov.au.
Access Hub provides information about communication options (including the National Relay Service) for people who are d/Deaf, hard of hearing and/or have speech communication difficulty.
On Access Hub you’ll find:
- information in plain English, Auslan, pictures and videos
- accessibility features such as high contrast text
- easy ways to find the information you need
- They have closed the old Accesshub pages on infrastructure.gov.au, but don’t worry if you’ve saved any of those old pages as favourites – they’ve set up automatic redirects to the same information on accesshub.gov.au.
Feedback about Access Hub will always be welcome so the website can be its best. You’ll find the feedback link on the top left-hand side of every Access Hub page.
- Sign up to Access Hub news and alerts to get the latest news straight to your inbox.